Prep time: 30 min Cook Time: 30 min Ready In: 60 Min
4 (4 ounces) salmon fillets
2 cups fresh chop okra
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1 crushed garlic glove.
1 medium size chopped onions
- In a medium size pot, arrange salmon in the pot.
- Sprinkle the fillets evenly with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Add crush onions and garlic.
- Then cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish starts to flake slightly.
- Add 1 to 1 ½ cup of water and bring to boiling.
- Add you okra, combine all and remove pot from heat.
- Leave the lid on for 5 minutes.
Serve Salmon-Okra Soup with Rice, Foo-foo, and Beans, anything you want or just by itself.